Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Solution Architect.
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 22 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Formulate and develop implementation strategy for identification of business requirements, process design and sustainable solutions for our clients.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field to field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, system integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Identify gaps in requirements, testing, or communication issues in client delivery.
- Provide technical instruction by actively mentoring team members through improvement of delivery of optimal solutions.
- Serves as the software subject matter expert throughout the implementation life cycle.
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical requirements & design documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support customer's desired to-be state.
- Assist with determining priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones for projects.
- Communicate well written and orally at all levels- managerial, technical and user.
- Work on pre-sales activities such as tools demos, creating proposals and estimates to implement projects.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- At least 8+ years of experience as a business intelligence developer, data warehouse developer, database developer, or ETL developer;
- Strong knowledge of data visualization best practices using Tableau or other related BI tool such as Alteryx or Qlik;
- Experience working with a relational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.);
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending and ETL design using Alteryx or related ETL tool such as SSIS, Talend, DataStage, etc is a plus;
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements;
- Knowledge of the Snowflake platform is an asset;
- Hands-on experience building and operating scalable and secure systems on AWS / Google cloud / Azure or similar is an asset;
- Worked in an environment using Data Vault (an asset);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills and a sense of teamwork;
- Autonomy, organization and ability to prioritize;
- Result orientation and concern for customer satisfaction;
- Ideally bilingual (french and english)
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members ;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Monthly well-being allowance ;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.