Keyrus Canada, a leader in Data Intelligence is looking for a Data Technology Consultant (Tableau/ETL/Alteryx).
If you are looking for an innovative startup-style company with a good team spirit that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join us!
WHO WE ARE
With offices in 22 countries and more than 25 years of experience in North America, Keyrus is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence.
Keyrus Canada offers stimulating projects to increase companies’ performance, with 2 areas of expertise:
Data Strategy to help organizations identify business objectives, build a strategy, and leverage their data to achieve their goals (BI Roadmap | Master Data Management | Data Governance and Architecture…)
Data Intelligence to enable companies to draw critical insights from their data and shape business decisions (Data Integration | Cloud Migration | Business Intelligence | Analytics & Machine Learning…)
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Analytics Consultant to join our Keyrus Canada team! As a part of the Keyrus team, you will combine your business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem-solving abilities to analyze large sets of data and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients.
This role will play a key role in providing our clients with entire end-to-end analytics solutions, from backend data engineering, manipulation, and cleansing, all the way to front-end data visualization. You will work directly with our client's business to add value to their data intelligence environment using the industry’s most cutting-edge analytics tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Talend, Qlik, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate :
- At least 3+ years of experience as a business intelligence developer, data warehouse developer, database developer, or ETL developer;
- Strong knowledge of data visualization best practices using Tableau or other related BI tool such as Alteryx or Qlik;
- Knowledge of the Snowflake platform is an asset;
- Experience working with a relational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.);
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending and ETL design using Alteryx or related ETL tool such as SSIS, Talend, DataStage, etc is a plus;
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements;
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree;
- Ideally bilingual (french and english)
What we offer
- A stimulating environment where you will be able to surpass yourself and discover new horizons;
- A strong culture of innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Many occasions to celebrate your success : 5 @ 7, team activities, birthdays, breakfasts and other special events;
- Group insurance for you and your family members ;
- RRSP and DPSP participation plan;
- Monthly well-being allowance ;
- Reimbursement of telecommunication costs;
- Referral program;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation;
- Language courses (French & English);
- Access to continuing education (in-house, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Development plan for each employee and coaching.